About Me





 My name is Lionel Piere and I am a grade 11 student of Humms from Baguio Seventh-Day Adventist School. My dream to become in the future is to become of one God's servants, minister and evangelist. Personally, I love reaching out others sharing with them the Love of God despite of what they believe. I serve in my school as the President of Ministerial Association and it's my responsibility to maintain the religious or spiritual programs we have in our Academy.

 Moreover, I really love to be like Jesus, to be witness of His amazing Love  because He taught us how to live the way God wants us to live and Jesus also gave us an example how to be a child of God. The verse that inspires me a lot is found in Jeremiah 29:11 -"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

God loves you and so do I 😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Komunikasyon (Liham)

Contemporary Arts